Reliable and effective dual and quad element PIR detectors for home or office security applications. Both units are compact, attractive and easy to install with the features to match. Each has a built-in automatic temperature compensation to help eliminate false triggers in certain environments. 110 degree convex honey comb hemispherical infrared lenses are used and each unit has an extremely low current draw at 8mA. Both feature a swivel bracket for quick position adjustment. This quad unit offers higher levels of detection than the dual element model.
• Operating voltage: 9-15VDC
• Current draw: 8mA nominal at 12VDC
• Detection type: Dual element low noise pyroelectric sensor
• Range: 12m max
• Field of view: 110 degrees max
• Mounting height: 1.5m-2.4m
• LED indicator: Walk test enabled by internal link
• Alarm output: NC, when cover on, 28VDC 0.1A
• Tamper switch
• Warm up period: 90 seconds
• Pulse count: 1, 2 and 4 pulses selectable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.